The girls

The girls

Friday, January 13, 2012

Time????

I always think that I have time enough to do everything in one day. But always fall short. Lately it's worse because Johnny has been sick and at home for the past week. So even the usual things like a few loads of laundry and a few loads of dishes seem to multiply when he's home. I know I spend a little more time on taking care of him, but WTF?!!!! I keep saying I need to get a part time job to earn some extra cash, but where or who would hire me? I take the girls to school, so couldn't start till 9am, pick Yokie up at 11:45, Johnny usually leaves for work by 2pm and I pick the girls up at 3pm, and then from there it's usually a blur. Who has a job that fits that?!!! And I am actually trying to figure back to playing roller derby so that's practice at least three times a week. I need to clone another me to do the driving or the cleaning or maybe both?! But could the world handle another me? Heck there may be another one of me and I don't know it being adopted and all. But that's another story :)  For now I need an extra hour or two added in somewhere between noon and 6pm. Until then I guess it's load of laundry not done and dishes in the sink, because after 8pm I get my pint of hard cider and vegetate, and then at 8:05 back to work! hahahaha Have a great day, don't sweat the small stuff, and the big stuff too! It will all be there tomorrow smiling waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment