The girls

The girls

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blaaa

Even in the ER, she has a smile!
What a crappy day. Came down with this horrible cold. My head is so stuffed I can actually feel the Taos vibration! It's my own fault, after being a nervous wreck over Johnny and his internal stomach and intestinal problems and just not taking care of myself, I'm sick. It is so true, that not just your body well being, but your emotional well being can get depleted when we worry about so many issues. It makes things even harder when you don't have medical insurance to just go and see the Dr. when you do feel sick. At this point, it's endure until you have to go to the ER. Why is or when did profit over health get so out of control?! Any ways, suffering through a lousy day, but as many know, mom's don't get sick days or even ones off. I don't complain much, but oh an entire day of just sleep and rest without any interruptions would be HEAVEN!!! Maybe some day, though I'd rather spend that one day at the spa and not in bed sick, so I'll wait. Hope you all are healthy and having a better day than me. Tomorrow will be better and life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment